Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boozie Fri, Boring Sat.

Woke up late today... reached home about 3plus am ytd(nope.. today) after playing pool at parkway and drinking with andrew... power la.. we played at the best table they've got and can really feel the diff(although i keep losing to the pro).. still got way long to learn man.. haha.... guessed i broke my record again ytd.. super shiok.. drink till seh seh... a few more glasses wud haf knocked me out le.. haha...

Today's boring again.. (seriously need more lobang if not my life will be no-life haha!).. practised abit of dizi... After awhile got bored watched bro play dota.. Looked thru my cupboards and happened to saw the old letters and the only printed photo dat 'we' took. Somehow the past memories appeared vague n blurry in my mind.. maybe it's been quite awhile le.. duno wad made me do it, but i decided to fully forget everthing.. took a last glance thru the stuffs then dumped them away. Well... guess there's no need to reminisce thru unhappy past.. Wad matters now is that everyone's happy can le. :)

qUoTe OF the DaY: All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it! -Bob Newhart
-jon

No comments: