Friday, November 21, 2008

Downcast. Negative.


Shuckz... Most or all of my surrounding frens have finished 'O's n 'A's, enjoying their holidays while i, even though finishing the last impt hurdle of my army life, am still feeling super stressed n low, with so many impt events ahead of me for the coming weeks...

Up till now, i'm still having doubts about whether the concert will be successful... Shortage of ppl here and there, lack of prac, administrative stuffs not yet settled...

Next in mind is the competition.. a mere 10days without practicing, and i can actually hear how much my already-low-standard has dropped...

Next tue's the audition for syco.. i can only say i'm 60% prepared, with queries not yet answered for some parts of the set pieces... Pass or fail? It's all up to my last few practs this week le.

As for guard duty matters, i haf to say sry to all those whom i caused trouble for... seriously i didn't took mc for any-ol'-how and skipped my guard yesterday, which i wasn't informed of. The only med appt i can take for the week was wed n the treatment for my foot made me limped for the past 2days. Maybe due to last min changes i was told i only have one on next thurs. Only ytd i'm told my slot has changed to this sun n tue, on which the 2days i'm having concert rehearsal and audition separately. I oso haf no choice and cant do both cos the 2events are way too impt for me. (Sry Syivest, to trouble u to find replacements for me).

Haiz... just cant wait for all these to end quick then i can finally get to relax. Hope the concert will be a success. Hope i can at least pick up my standards at at least get into finals for the competition. Hope i wun screw up the audition. Hope i can get replacements for my duties.

Hope i wouldn't fall despite the narrow and rocky road in front of me. Hope that i can pick myself up even if i do fall.. Stay positive, jonny!


qUoTE oF thE daY: Good luck, Jonny! -jon

No comments: