Friday, May 2, 2008

What does love mean.

When somebody loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth. -Billy, age 4.

Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out, and smell each other. -Carl, age 5.

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired. -Terri, age 4.

Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss. -Emily, age 8.

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and Listen. -Bobby, age 7.

If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate. -Nikka, age 6.

Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of Chicken. -Elaine, age 5.

I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones. -Lauren, age 4.

I know I'm in love when i keep thinking about the girl almost every minute, no matter when I'm with or not with her. And I'll make sure I'm always be early than her when we meet so that she don't need to wait for me. And when I'm with her, my heart seems to beat faster than normal. And I'll try ways and means just to make her smile, even if I have to embarrass myself. And when she smiles, my heart melts and I'll feel accomplished because i made her happy. And I'll make sure she is well taken care of every moment, even when I'm not with her. And...... And...... And...... -Jonathan(a.k.a. ME!), age 19. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO!Long time no see~~~Hahas.
How's life?
Link mE~~~~~~~
http://thesunabovetheclouds.blogspot.com

thanks!^^