Friday, December 19, 2008

It's been awhile.

Finally my hse laptop's fixed! but the bad news-- whole com's reformatted and all my pics gone! W.T.F. zzzzz.... luckily still got some old ones saved in cd... had a hard time finding n installing drivers and finally able to use internet today.. finally can update the blog... =D

I'm clearing my leaves all the way till next yr! woohoo! and that means (free time X unlimited= holidays)... except x'mas which i'll be doing freakin COS in camp.. -_-" jio me go out!

Went watched bro's SP symphonic band concert on wed... i finally got to see him do a 'solo' on stage... was a duet actually.. and he did quite well.. gd job! it's quite an enjoyable concert..

Gd news~ juz received letter from SYCO ytd informing me that i got shortlisted... greats =D suay thing is i cant go for the compulsory orientation bcos of freakin guard duty.. F that shit man.

Went parkway play pool with kr, julian, cynthia n loretta today.. and i sucked. dats all. haha.

qUOTe of ThE daY: Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. -Confucius
-jon

No comments: