Monday, December 8, 2008

Load lifted!

Finally i'm back to blog! Hse com was down so din manage to use com for the long period till today(hari raya). i'm actually in camp doing cos! -_-" sianned.

Finally the big loads' off me!

Have been busy lately with preparations for cc concert and competition..

CC concert on SAT was kinda successful, although we nearly had thoughts of canceling it at the last moment due to bad ticket sales.. luckily at least 90% of the seats were filled on the concert day itself. I swear this will be the last time i'm gonna plan a concert.. It's damn tiring! So glad that everything went quite smoothly for the concert, including my solo.. Million thx to those who had put in their efforts in helping me throughout (Zhongming, Julian, Michelle, Delia, Ann Nee, Cynthia, Vengwai, Huizhen, Millennia, Peiyin, Peilin, Benjamin, all my guest performers and backstage crews), especially to the few who did the costumes and ticketing!



Competition for solo categroy ytd was quite an experience for me... although din manage to get into finals, i din really feel that surprised or sad.. i guess i din performed my best on stage at that moment.. wasn't mentally prepared for the close distance that i was performing in front of the judges.. alrdy had the gut feelings about the results right after performing.. only felt kinda disappointed with my own preparations prior to the competition and sry to disappoint the whole lot who went to support me.. but still thx lots for being there to support!

Now with the last hurdle to clear.. 13th dec.. ensemble finals competition..prac hard n jiayou BHCE!

-jon

1 comment:

CYNTHIA(: said...

hey. you didnt disappoint us. really. we know that you had put in your very best effort and its okay. (: