Friday, July 3, 2009

Post chalet syndrome

Due to the huge response of people asking me to plan another chalet, i can affirm that the 'post chalet syndrome' virus has spread... haha.. I wan plan another chalet in dec! but not sure whether i'll be able to... Really really need to see how busy i'll be when uni starts... damn.. i'm so getting used to my ord-long-holidays le... and it's ending in 1month's time~~

sianzz... i dun tink i can go for the SPMS camp from 27th july-1st aug le.. out of the 5 days got 3 days are SYCO prac + perf @ esplanade... I so wana go for both mannnnnnn... no choice.. suck thumb.

1st time sitting in Casper's car today! He actually rented a car and we went to 兜风 before he returned it then we went to eat DURIANS! sinfully shiok~ finally eat before the durian season end... haha!

quOTE oF thE daY: ...and i can't stop myself from enjoying the holidays... -jon

No comments: