Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tamade. Suay.

I'm going nuts! Freakin suay day..

Morning walked to bus stop waiting for bus.. End up realised i forgot bring my phone with me(2nd time in the week!). Walked back home, thankfully halfway saw my mum running towards my direction with my phone! super touched! Thx mum! haha.

Afternoon left cc early to meet aunt at Parkway Parade(who came down from Dover) to recontract my mobile plan and at the same time change it to under my name. And also to recontract my bro's mobile plan. End up realised my bro's n my plans both haven expire(thought it was 18mths den can change le, but they say 24mths!) then cannot get new phone at cheaper price, need pay $100 more. The other thing was i can't change my plan to under my name cos haven 21yrs old so i can only have 1 line under my name which i already used for my bro's plan! So paiseh to my aunt who came down all the way la...

I WANT LUCK!

qUotE oF tHE daY: More birds, more luck? -.-! -jon

No comments: